2/24/2005

FireFox

Why had no one told me about Firefox? It seems when you have the answers to the world's browser problems you share that information. You ask your friends, do you know about Firefox? What has Firefox done for you?
Hmmm. . .

Of course I have the answer to world greatest problems: Pain, Suffering,Depression, loneliness, and Death and how often do I share the answer? Do you know God? What has Christ done for you?

I guess I can forgive you all for leaving me in the dark world of Internet Explorer and NetCaptor seeing that I've been leaving my friends in a much darker world of despair.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought everyone knew about firefox or opera,

smart alec

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes listen to gentle she always seems to be right, (grr argument winning person)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home