2/23/2005

Twins

Yesterday on Good Morning America they were discussing twins. Being one myself I decided not to flip on over to Fox News as I normally would. They were saying that studies had shown twins generally share the same talents and abilities. . .

So as I begin my blogging adventure I would like to inform you all right now at the start:
This is not true with my sis and me. Amy is a creative talent! She has an amazing way with words and a creative incite into everything. She is an artistic perfectionist. I have been so proud of her over the years.
I have great ideas but they never come out the way I intended. No, I'm not crying "poor Jami, I can't write as good as my sister". We have varied talents and gifts. Writing just isn't mine. I do much better in person.

Just letting you know this is me, Jami. The words that will come in the future will most likely not be of professional standard but they will come from my heart.

http://blog.gentlewhisper.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger blessed said...

That would be fun, of course I hate the sound of my voice.

11:19 AM  
Blogger blessed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home