3/03/2005

Writing woes

I spent a good portion of yesterday working on a post about people who are "Walking around with Grave Clothes on" It sounded great while I was preaching it in the shower yesterday but I can't seem to get it to look good on paper. . .or is it monitor. . .you know what I mean

Uggg so frustrating. I have some great freeing news for someone out there and it isn't coming across the way I want.

Maybe this just wasn't meant for a blog, maybe I should hold on to it for later, or maybe it isn't meant for the public, just for one person, one heart. But I can't get it out of my mind!

So untill I get it worked out, if you've been rescued by Jesus, dead to sin and alive in Christ but still holding on to the regret, pain, guilt, or unforgiveness of the old you. If you want to be free from the stench of before and instead walk in the fragrance of today give me a call, I have got a word for someone out there, and it is GOOD!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Type it up in an outline form and send it to my email. I would like to read it. I think we all hold on to regret, etc... Maybe I'll have an idea for you.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home