4/08/2005

Thanks

Thanks to Appie for Lunch, Bday Cake and party
Thanks to Nae for the presents and coming to my party.
Thanks to Michelle for the frame and the party, and letting us come to your house.
Thanks to Mom for driving to town to come to my party and for the cute pink flipflops
Thanks to Dad and Mom for the necklace. Love it!
Thanks to Julie for the flowers, gifts and party. You are a very sweet sis!
Thanks to Amy for the book, fabulouso!
Thanks to Charleigh for the hug!
Thanks to Sarah for the Birthday Latte
Thanks to Sami for the phone call
Thanks to Amy G. for the phone call.
Thanks to Meme for the phone call.
Thanks to Judy for the phone call.
Thanks to Dorthy for the card.
Thanks to Kurt buying ice and tortillas.
I love my friends and family!

4 Comments:

Blogger Secret Chicken said...

thanks to you for putting pink text on a black background.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome. The party was fun

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the cheese???

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day soary I was out of town. I think I am the lucky one to have a freind like you.

Sami

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home